Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week I will be sharing my Top Ten Characters in a specific genre...for me, that's YA books!
OK...as I wrote down the first ten characters I thought of, I saw a trend. I listed exactly TWO types of characters...leading men from my favorite series, and minor characters. Too funny :) So, I will be dividing my list as follows: top five leading men...top five side-kicks!
Top Five Leading Men (from YA series):
1. Malachi from Sanctum: Guards of the Shadowlands (series to follow) by Sarah Fine - Tall, dark, handsome, dangerous, tender, lonely, troubled, hopeful...I could go on forever. LOVE HIM.
2. Keenan from The Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr - totally swoon-worthy...dark and dangerous
3. Stark from The House of Night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast - ummmmm...yummmmm...
4. Ky from Matched trilogy by Ally Condie - loved his checkered past...and the silent-type thing he has going on :)
5. Edward from Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - I know, I know...most everyone is sick of him...but I couldn't get enough of Edward when I was reading the books!
Top Five Side-Kick Characters in YA Books:
1. Tiny Cooper from Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green - I haven't enjoyed a character this much in a long time...I wish he were my friend!!
2. Jesse from The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher - another character I enjoyed SO much...again, wish we were friends!!!
3. Roux from Also Known As by Robin Benway - She's awesome. I wish I were that cool :)
4. Alice Cullen from Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - SO incredible...SO fun...SO unique...SO cool!!
5. Cinna from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins - what a cool job!!
So...what about YOU?! Who are YOUR favorites?! Let me know!! ~Happy Reading :)